Why not dress up as a group of literary characters? Here we have Edgar Allen Poe, the Raven, and Annabel Lee. But don’t forget about characters from “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow”, “The Scarlet Letter”, “Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde”, “The Shining”, “Rip Van Winkle”, and more. The more recognizable the , the better. If you’ve got a large group, try dressing up the extras as townspeople or peripheral characters. The zombie craze started several years ago, so dressing up as a zombie may feel played out. That’s why you should be a reformed zombie! Slap on some zombie makeup, but keep your clothes business casual and don’t forget a nametag on your shirt. Bonus points if your group switches their seating arrangement to a circle of folding chairs.
Click here to buy this shirt:orchidtee – Hot Iron Maiden Skull New York Jets Shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD