Edit: Thank you all for the wonderful comments and upvotes. Writing this was extremely hard because it is very personal Cats in my Heart X Ray Skeleton Bones Kitten Cat Lover T Shirt. It also is two of the few times that I felt like a total failure as a mother. A complete and total failure. No, I don’t think I’ve been a perfect mother by any means, but I always thought I was doing things okay until this all happened. And then I just thought someone should take away my title as mother. It started off as a normal Saturday morning.
At this point she called him a few derogatory names and slammed the door, retreating back into the house defeated. About ten minutes later my Cats in my Heart X Ray Skeleton Bones Kitten Cat Lover T Shirt was smoking his last cigarette and we were talking about leaving because the drive was an hour to get at least. My friend was leaning his back against the front door and I was a few feet away facing him. Abruptly the door opened and the hostess jumped onto his back and plunged a 6 inch steak knife into his throat and withdrew it just as quickly. She fell off of him and started screaming. He staggered towards me and collapsed to the ground, blood flowing out of his throat like a fountain.
Cats in my Heart X Ray Skeleton Bones Kitten Cat Lover T Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Vneck, Unisex and T-shirt
Best Cats in my Heart X Ray Skeleton Bones Kitten Cat Lover T Shirt
Dad had high blood pressure ever since he was in his early 40’s…due in Cats in my Heart X Ray Skeleton Bones Kitten Cat Lover T Shirt to stress at his job at the time, smoking cigarettes, among other contributing factors, I’m sure. He was on blood pressure medicine for many years but after every couple of years it would become ineffective and his doctor would switch medications. A couple days before his fainting episode, his doctor changed his medication. Nothing out of the ordinary. But what the doctor failed to realize was that he had prescribed him the wrong dosage…he was having my Dad take about 3x the amount that he should have been taking, which caused his blood pressure to get so low that he passed out.